Bachmann couplings

Hi

Does anyone know if its possible to get replacement couplings for Bachmann locos but with a wider bar?

I am finding with my 56xx tank that the long wheel base on sharp curves causes the wagons to be pushed off the rails as there is insufficient movement available! The couplings can be pulled out so I am guessing there are other options?

Anyone help?

(00 stuff)
(books and vids)

Reply to
Mike

Mike

The coupling on the 56xx seems to be the Bachmann Mk 2, which is a lot narrower than the original Bachmann coupling. Replacement with an original might help. You can get them from Mainly Trains

Their coupling page is

-- Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Reply to