Bachmann spares

Any pointers please, as to the best place to obtain a replacement front bogie for an OO Lord Nelson. My OH had managed to launch my Ltd Edn 850 onto the floor and it appears OK, apart from havnig snapped the central pivot of said bogie.

Cheers Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

"Andy Cap" wrote

Bachmann have a LN in this year's catalogue and once available it's likely that spares will also be plentiful for a time. Contact them direct.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Well that was good advice, thanks. Fast response and cheap. I had got the impression, via Google, that spares were difficult.

Cheers Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap