Bah, bah and thrice bah!

I build a diamond crossing (ready-made not available for that angle). I went back a few weeks later and decided I had the wiring polarity wrong on the crossing line, so I unsoldered it all and remade it. Guess what? I was right first time! So I've just had to undo it all again. Bah! That'll teach me to make it up as I go along...

Still, the layout is progressing well. I have found that derailments on points are dramatically reduced if you pay good attention to levels (yes, yes, I know). Get the lines properly levelled, it works a treat.

I still need to convert our A3 to loco drive, though.

Guy

--

"To every complex problem there is a solution which is simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote

Why bother when Hornby have done it for you with their super-looking new model?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

I submit that on or about Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:41:20 +0100, the person known to the court as "John Turner" made a statement ( in Your Honour's bundle) to the following effect:

Onnacounta it's son Michael's model, was a birthday pressie.

Guy

--

"To every complex problem there is a solution which is simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

It's nearly Christmas. Maybe Michael would like a new one as a pressie. :-)

Reply to
Enzo Matrix