Class 325 Underframe Details

Apologies for the x-post but I wonder if anyone can help me...

I'm looking for a good source of pictures of the underframe of the Class 325 (and 319) EMUs to help with a modelling project.

I have got quite a few myself but need the blanks filling in, particularly as regards the layout of the pantograph and aux cars.

Any help greatfully received!!

Adam Warr

Reply to
Adam Warr

Adam,

There appears to be some reasonable information via the *Search* engine.....type: Royal Mail Class 325 ........ Hope this helps you.

Colin Meredith.

Reply to
Colin

Tried the main search engines but not a lot of luck in what I'm looking for. Any Fotopic users got a good 325 selection out there?

Adam

Reply to
Adam Warr

Adam Warr wrote in>Message-id:

Have you tried the fotopic.net home page and type 325 in the Search box. Ten pages of photos (approx 200) are there.

HTH

Tommy

Reply to
Tommy

I have put a photo taken from the Luton Parkway Bridge down onto the Pan of a 319 up to

Hope that helps (Pic is full sized for my D Cam)

Keith J Chesworth

- main site

Keith J Chesworth

received!!

Kevin,

Just the sort of thing I'm looking for - many thanks!

Adam

Reply to
Adam Warr

In news:UCYfc.825$CS4.204@newsfe1-win, Adam Warr blithered:

Scuse my undoubted ignorance but are pantographs usually on top, not on the underframe?

Reply to
GbH

They certainly are. I read Adam's comments as meaning "(underframe) layout of the pantograph cars and auxiliary cars".

Reply to
Dave Fossett

Ok, I'm just a POF (Pedantic Old Fart)

Reply to
GbH

Alternatively, I read it as he was wanting details of the underframes on the auxiliary cars and pantograph cars.

eat

Reply to
Ewan