DCC fitting service

Not used them myself but seem to recall a sign in The Engine Shed/Gaugemaster (next to Ford station) last time I was in there saying they give DCC advice and also fit decoders etc.

David Costigan

Reply to
David Costigan

Can anyone recommend DCC fitting service in the South East of the UK, or engines which are not DCC ready?

Thanks in anticipation.

PETER

Reply to
Peter Tomlin

Pure coincidence. I came across this and remembered your post. Not the South East but they appear to work through mail order.

Keith Willcocks