'Model Rail' subscription offer ?

I noted in the March 2008 edition of 'Model Rail' the subscription offer included a 'free' spray gun 'worth' 20. Half the description
was missing but it looks like you get the gun plus two jars in the offer. The gun itself only goes down to 3 mm so is not very fine.
Do any of you recognise the make / model and are they any good ?

The offer on the *website* is for an airbrush.
The March 2008 edition *magazine* offer (pages 38-39) is scenic scatter material.
They have previously offered a Draper airbrush. My guess is that it's worth approximately what you pay for it. The toolsets they sometimes have on offer are the sort of thing you find in any decent pound shop.
Wait until they repeat the "first three issues for 1 each" offer and put the saving towards something you really want rather than something that's "free".
MBQ
>They have previously offered a Draper airbrush. My guess is that it's
>worth approximately what you pay for it. The toolsets they sometimes

As John said the modeler's lamp last year was, I understand, quite good quality and I just thought the airbrush might be of similar quality.
Thanks for the advice :-)
Chris