Model Rail Subscriber offer

Is the Draper airbrush worth subscribing to Model Rail for, given I buy the mag every month anyway? Should I wait and see what the next offer is?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

the mag every month anyway? Should I wait and see what the next offer is?

Doesn't sound like too bad an offer to me, especially if it's not costing you anything.

With an air-brush, ideally, you would be better-off with a compressor anyway and you could always go for a more defined/expensive air-brush at a later date.....this being dependant upon what you want the particular air-brush for in the first instance. Their previous offer of the Draper modellers tool/knife-kit has proved to be very handy indeed.

Colin Meredith.

Reply to
Colin Meredith