Details of the last Fareham Exhiiibition

At our last exhibition in July 2006 Mark Found of The Railway Channel fame came along with his camera. As The Railway Channel has evolved the film has now wound up on You Tube at:

Warning: Broadband is required... Duration of the film is around 22 minutes.

And before anyone asks, no we have not managed to finally fix details of our

2007 exhibition yet.

Elliott

Reply to
Elliott Cowton

Well that was a real "needle in the haystack" and without a little more concise info it will ever remain so! I did however find other interesting movies.

Peter A Montarlot

Reply to
Sailor

Sorry. Hadn't reckoned with it having been made a "private" clip on you-tube. It did work, but only on the day I made the original post.

If I find a way of unlocking it I will repost the invite to view it.

Elliott

Reply to
Elliott Cowton