(Exhibition plug..again !!)

If you are not doing much this weekend why not come and see the MIGO+1 modern image gauge O and Gauge 1 groups annual exhibition, Its on in Saltney Chester this weekend, We have 6 layouts on display as well as trade stands and Demonstration stands, We have a special guest on Saturday in Pete Waterman who will be displaying some of his modern image stock, Full details are on the 2004 Exhibition page of

Mike