FA Modelling Building Model Loco train from Scratch

The Model Loco From Scratch by "Chuck" B Terry ASspin,VGC, 92 pages large landscape format. This really is a splendid modellers book,very thorough,and detailed,Mr Aspen has based the book on a series of Loco modelling articles published in The Model Engineer in the 1950s under the pen name Chuck.

Alys

Please, if we wanted such a book we'd go to ABEBOOKS.COM, and maybe e-Bay as a last resort. But keep your ads to alt.annoying.advertisements, eh?

Reply to
Steve Caple

This "Alys" is a spammer who takes no notice of what you may write in complaint. I have seen him/her in other newsgroups and he/she gets the same reaction there, but still continues to ignore them and send his/her spam.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:40:29 +0000, Jane Sullivan said in :

That is the way of the spammer.

One silly American writer of banal self-improvement made the mistake of spamming its blog to some newsgroups I read - much fun was had submitting trenchant comments :-)

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?