Hornby Elite

Anyone had problems installing the Elite 1.3 Fireware Update ?

Reply to
Martin Smith

Have you or are you checking around first ? I havent got round to it yet.

cheers, simon

Reply to
simon

No. Thanks for bring my attention to it, though, I didn't know it was out. Just followed the instructions and it worked. There were one or two typos but not significant and pretty obvious. E.g. (but don't quote me) the instructions referred to a directory called Elite but the system created Elite1.3 (or vice versa); as I say, pretty obvious.

I have to say, unlike rev 1.2, which did sort out problems, this one doesn't seem to have done anything apart from the standard/classic mode.

Gordon

Reply to
gbubb