Falkirk

I am off to Falkirk Tomorrow, I went last year to this show and it was superb, If you havent been there before I would recomend the show as a must see. I didnt get chance to look around Falkirk though, so Does anyone know any good areas to visit on the real railway, also is there anything at Grangemouth worth seeing Regards Simon G

Reply to
simon g

In message , simon g writes

Hi Simon

If you are not dependant on public transport, Boness is not far away.

See:

Regards

Reply to
Bill Campbell