For Auction: Railway photos suitable for modelling purposes.

Hi all,

I have a selection of photos from my collection for auction on ebay that may be of use to modellers of the British scene. If you are interested then take a look at

The Worth Valley platforms at Keoghley 1963, Kineton station & signal box, Llanbister Road station, Disused Wilsontown station near Lanark, Near Falsgrave tunnel, Scarborough, Kendal station, Bay Platform at West Croydon, Looking west from Sandling station, New Bollingbroke station near Boston, Woodford station 1937, Salt & Sandon station & signal box Staffordshire GNR, Weedley Tunnel western portal H&BR, Rolvenden looking towards Tenterden, Sand like snow at Swansea Bay LNWR 1951, Grange Hill for Chigwell Row 1937, Barnstone station near Bingham, Breeze Hill Tunnel, Liverpool, Aston Rowant near Chinnor GWR, The foot bridge at Princes Risborough, an odd angle on Northampton Bridge Street station, Wateringbury station near Maidstone, Midhurst station from the tunnel, London Transport bus RFW LUC 376 by the National Gallery and looking towards Lewisham Road station SECR.

Paul

Reply to
pdsteveo