Gaugemaster Hole

Hi all
Am building a new control panel for the railway.
Will be replacing the existing shelf mount H&M controller with a panel mount
two track controller from gaugemaster as funds permit.
Does anyone happen to know the dimensions of the facing plate and the size
of hole I need to allow for it to slot in.
Many thanks
Reply to
Andrew Robson
Loading thread data ...

Site Timeline

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.