Re webspace

Sorry - I inadvertently mailwashed an incomming e-mail from an adress I didnt recognise.

It discussed the recompression of the images on the 'goods and not so goods' website

Could the sender re-send it please

Reply to
Mike

Yo

I think you eventually got it going by your reply to my Hotmail addy.

You got a handle yourself on the image sizes anyways :o)

All the best

FB

flingell3unt

at

hotmail

dot

the usual bit wot comes after the dot in a hotmail addy

Reply to
Flingel Bunt