looking forward to the first warley

Report?

So, who is first going to be first to report on Warley for us Sunday visitors.

Reply to
Piemanlarger

On 03/12/2005 09:41, Piemanlarger said,

I think I would prefer to wait until I got there rather than have any surprises spoilt in advance :-)

Reply to
Paul Boyd

The message from "Piemanlarger" contains these words:

The Clothes Show should be moved to a different location.

Perth (Australia) sounds good...

Reply to
David Jackson

Does that mean that you went to the Clothes Show with SWMBO, but sneaked out??

:-)

Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan

The message from "Mick Bryan" contains these words:

If Madam went with me to the NEC I wouldn't be encouraged to go again!

BTW, you might have a SWMBO, I have a SWLTTSMBO.

The Clothes Show seemed to have taken over the whole of the NEC. We had to get a shuttle bus from the usual main entrance to the entrance nearest to Halls 11 and 12, seemingly via most of the Midlands. This was having walked from the car park to the main entrance. When we got inside, the area was still cluttered with semi-clad females of all ages (and sizes!).

The Model Railway Show was pretty well as expected, but rather busy which made life difficult at times.

IIRC it's Wigan next weekend so I'll be able to stock up on the things I forgot to get at Warley...

Reply to
David Jackson

So it wasn't all bad then ;o)

Reply to
tiM`

The message from tiM` contains these words:

One or two were worth a reasonably long appraisal while I sat eating lunch, but many weren't... .

A large number should have been wearing the clothing, favoured by some sects, which shows just the eyes. Would have kept them warmer too. Shivering didn't do many of the ladies any favours at all.

Reply to
David Jackson

We ended up on the coach park in our midi-bus, just a couple minutes walk from the main entrance to Hall 11/12. We were parked pretty much in the middle of loads of coaches depositing Clothes Show visitors - 99.9% loaded with females. We nearly didn't bother with the MR show............

Mind you, being one bus unloading 10 guys in amongst all the gals, we did get a few odd looks!

I would 100% agree with Dave.

One or two were worth a reasonably long appraisal while I sat eating lunch, but many weren't... .

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan