Modern image wagons

I would like some variety to go with My Bachman BRA steel wagons. How accurate / good are the following Lima Wagons

Lima Tiphook Rail. Lima Railfreight Hooded Steel carrier

What about the Joeuf Cargowagon -I take it this is Ho? Does it look small on a 00 layout?

The Roco Telescopic Steel Carrier "Tiphook Rail" how does this look on 00.

Thanks

Simon

Reply to
Piemanlager

There's the Hurst Models VTG/Tiphook steel carrier.

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan