More tea Vica

Strong tea has been recommended to me for colouring grey ballast into a desired shade of brown, so when the vicar has left how do I apply the left overs?

Do you do the ballasting first, leaving the Glue,water and washing up liquid to dry then apply the tea colouring or do you poor it over at the same time as gluing the ballast in place?

Reply to
piemanlarger

Filter it through your kidneys first? ;-)

Steve Newcastle NSW Oz

Reply to
Steve Magee

Try it with beer.

It won't stop the throwing up, but you'll feel a whole lot better..

Pete

Reply to
mutley

Thanks to all suggestions. Turns out I found what I needed in the way of Brown and dark Brown medium ballast by Woodlands scenics.

Reply to
piemanlarger