Narrow Gauge South West

Did anyone here go to Narrow Gauge South West at Shepton Mallet last Saturday? One of the trade stands in the back hall (with the live steam layout) had what appeared to be 4mm scale etched brass kit of the Baldwin diesel similar to Moelwyn on the Festiniog Railway. I couldn't get close enough at the time to have a proper look as someone was discussing the intricacies of plastic injection moulding, but intended to go back later and forgot! The stand didn't appear to have any identification.

So, does anyone know what I'm talking about? If it is 4mm scale (not, for instance, 5.5mm scale) I would like to find out more!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Paul,

It's a recent kit by Meridian Models. It's 4mm scale.

Stu

Reply to
Stu

Many thanks. Now, if Meridian have a website, it's very well hidden!

Reply to
Paul Boyd