New exhibitor for Model Railway Exhibition

Fermanagh Herald

Tuesday 8th September 2009

" The 12th Railway and Model Exhibition takes place in the Cathedral Hall, Enniskillen on Saturday, 19th September with exhibitors travelling from far and wide. "

Dragon Heart

Wot, no puns?

Reply to
MartinS

The folks @ Fermanagh Herald may have lost their pun book, give um a call and help them out Martin.

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

The folks @ Fermanagh Herald may have lost their pun book, give um a call and help them out Martin.

------------------------------

Martin's good a punishing. ;-)

Reply to
Roger T.

.... or he could 'drop them a line'

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

.... or 'point them in the right direction'

Reply to
MartinS

I hope they have a good turnout.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

Any chance of finding a different platform for his talent ?

Reply to
simon

I have to stay on track, and not get above my station.

Reply to
MartinS

Suggest you find a different coach before you come to a Halt

Reply to
simon

You lot are loco.

Reply to
Keith W

They're a lot of old buffers.

G.harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

HO! HO!

Some of us are cranks, too.

Reply to
MartinS

I resemble that remark! I suppose you'd call our wives old boilers?

Reply to
MartinS

Of course not,I talk to women Tenderly

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Saw a GCR 04 this afternoon, it had a tender behind

Reply to
simon

Poor thing. Couldn't it sit down?

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

They got seats on an 04 - bunch of softies on the GCR then ?

Reply to
simon

I'm not going to touch that with a 10 foot shunting pole.

Reply to
MartinS

Probably best, did hear mention of a bent coupling

Reply to
simon