New Track Layout

Hi All,

I have finally replaced the insulation board on my layout with 12mm MDF, I have also purchased 5 packs of 4mm thick 12"x12" fine sanded cork tiles which will give me 135ft of 4" trackbase.

Whilst I have the track up I have decided to review the layout plan and would appreciate comments/suggestions before I actually get around to laying it this time. Once bitten, twice shy.

You can see the revised track plan at

New Layout Picture or at
General Forum and then New Track Plan.

Thanks again for your help, I might start getting it right soon.

Eddie.

Reply to
Eddie Bray