No MREMag today?

I can't see a Tuesday update. Is this a cache problem or is Pat having a holiday?

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

Same here, can't see an update, so presume either Pat is having a holiday or something else has come up that means he couldn't do it.

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

Perhaps he is one of the few selected Hornby Dealers to be visiting Margate today to see this years plans!

Reply to
piemanlarger

maybe he's having bandwidth problems :)

Pete (running for cover..)

Reply to
mutley

Aye, Hornby's shares have surged another 2% today so expect some news in tomorrow.

Pete

Reply to
mutley

"mutley" wrote

Not with what is primarily a text only site. It's photographs which gobble the bandwith - maybe that explains why there's so few on there!

John.

Reply to
John Turner

There are plenty in the reviews sections.

Have you been invited to Hornby John? Any ideas if any thing else is planeed this year with them?

Reply to
piemanlarger

In article , piemanlarger writes

I wish I was but the press don't get a peek until the middle of the month.

Sorry! I working on tomorrow's MREmag and discovered today's still unposted. It is there now.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Hammond

In article , John Turner writes

Correct!

Pat

Reply to
Pat Hammond

"piemanlarger" wrote

Yes, I got an invite but have more important things to do than spend two days travelling from Hull to Margate and back.

I've just received the 2004 trade order forms so will do a quick digest of them when I've time and let you know.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

IS that a problem? The way I see it,

No Update = No Misinformed comments

Reply to
Another one bites the dust!

G'day, Your opinion. It appears that some people get real brave when they hide behind some made up name.

Reply to
Graeme Hearn

Yawn.

Reply to