Open Day, Railway Enthusiasts Club Farnborough Hants

If you live in the Camberley - Farnborough -Aldershot area, you will be assured of a warm welcome at our Open Day on Sunday 17th August.

The club house is situated off Hawley Lane, Farnborough (dependent on your direction of travel, either just before or jst after the M3 overbridge!) and is signposted.

The club model in most scales & guages, is warm and friendly (but I would say that!) and has a bar!

So whether you're a long-time modeller, or are new to the hobby - or you are just looking for advice on Xmas presents for the kids - why not pop along and visit us.

Opening times are 9.30 to 5.30pm.

More details about the club can be found on our web pages:

Hope to see you there,

Ian Barefoot

Reply to
Ian