Paint Marker Pens

Hi all Just finished reading today's Mremg, and was intrigued by Steve Grantham's comment about using a paint marker pen in rusty brown to weather track. Anyone care to shed some light on this? Where to buy? Results etc. Regards

Rob

Reply to
Rob K

In message , Rob K writes

I weather track by doing nothing to it.

Reply to
John Sullivan

I've found paint marker pens useful for other things - bringing out hand-rails in silver for instance is much easier with one of these than with a brush - especially if you are as ham-fisted as me.

The two I have are gold and silver (both Edding), and the Craftworld store I got them from only had those two. I think that Hobbycraft have other colours though (all metalic).

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

But that could take some time for people with *indoor* layouts. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Fossett

They could leave the track outside through the winter, before taking it inside and laying it :-)

Reply to
John Sullivan