Peco code 75 turnouts with radius > 1524 mm (SL-E188/9)

beamendsltd wrote: [...]

Wow! In wouldn't even try to build such a complicated arrangement of turnouts and crossings! I can see where Templot would be an enormous help in laying out the sleeper locations, etc.

I trust we'll see some in-progress pictures from time to time?

[...]
Reply to
Wolf K.

Well, I've got the baseboards done now (not over interesting photo wise but I'll add one soon), and found a lunatic who can plane the point blades... just having a burst of activity on the Warship & wagons front to clear some space on the work bench (aka dining room table).......

Still struggling to find some 0-FS track guages though - anyone come accross any?

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd