Peco n-gauge finescale setTrack - does ist really exist?

There had to be a logical reason for it. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

There had to be a logical reason for it. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

A Beard?

Anything like A Suit?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Something really useful would be track templates for all their products.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

I believe Atlas in the US does that. Particularly useful for switches where the item varies so much among manufacturers.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

You could copy the photos from the Hattons website...

Reply to
MartinS

Christopher A. Lee schrieb:

it /is/ useful - I have one for their code55 track, but it's from Weinert (german distributor) not from Peco itself.

Martin.

Reply to
Martin Schilling

Lobby Dosser schrieb:

in this part of the world it's december - when do they think the end of

2010 will be? Maybe they should ask someone who knows about THE END IS NEAR and hurry up a bit.

Martin.

Reply to
Martin Schilling

Something even more useful would be to actually take the time to look at the website you are criticising...

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq
[...]

Peco has PDFs of their turnouts. They're photos, and appear to be life size when printed. Good enough for track planning.

Wolf K.

Reply to
Wolf K