Peco n-gauge finescale setTrack - does ist really exist?

wrote:

Something really useful would be track templates for all their products.

I believe Atlas in the US does that. Particularly useful for switches where the item varies so much among manufacturers.

On 01/12/2010 23:19, Lobby Dosser wrote:

[...]
Peco has PDFs of their turnouts. They're photos, and appear to be life size when printed. Good enough for track planning.
Wolf K.

You could copy the photos from the Hattons website...
--
Martin S.

Christopher A. Lee schrieb:

it /is/ useful - I have one for their code55 track, but it's from Weinert (german distributor) not from Peco itself.
Martin.
--
http://mke.gmxhome.de Martins kleine Eisenbahn

Fuer e-Mails an den Autoren [usenet] im Betreff angeben.

Something even more useful would be to actually take the time to look at the website you are criticising...
MBQ
Lobby Dosser schrieb:
never ever saw it - Wolf, most of your postings don't reach 'my' newsserver, so please don't be annoyed that I never react on any of your comments:(

in this part of the world it's december - when do they think the end of 2010 will be? Maybe they should ask someone who knows about THE END IS NEAR and hurry up a bit.
Martin.
--
http://mke.gmxhome.de Martins kleine Eisenbahn

Fuer e-Mails an den Autoren [usenet] im Betreff angeben.
Bruce wrote:

...which is good policy. Think how confusing it must be for any reader to have an URL in a printed advert, klicking it with the indexfinger and... nothing happens! :)
Martin.
--
Keyboard missing. Think F1 to continue.

There had to be a logical reason for it. ;-)

There had to be a logical reason for it. ;-)