Plug - Tonbridge Model Railway Club exhibtion .. this weekend

Hi,
Not connected to the club, but I will be exhibiting the DCC OO layout
"Oakamoor" which includes loading wagons with real sand, CCTV to watch this
happening and lights and SOUND in the locos (well, not all of them!)
The date : 17th Feb 2007.
Venue : The Angel Centre. Angel Lane, Tonbridge.
Times : 10am - 5pm
Sorry, I do not have details of admission prices.
Best Wishes
Reply to
Andy Sollis CVMRD
In article , Andy Sollis CVMRD writes
I know, I'm taking the Beckenham club layout, Farnborough Road, which is O gauge DCC. Honestly not looking forward to it - I'm just back from Stephen Parascandolo's funeral and three of the layout team will be missing with sick relatives.
Reply to
John Bishop

Site Timeline