Price rises on the way?

Well lets be honest, your a Welsh* farmer and you find a man doing things with your sheep, would you arange a quiet booting or tell the police and have it spread across the media that the jokes about the Welsh are true?

  • Insert, Scottish, New Zealand, Australian, Falkland Islander etc to fit.
Reply to
estarriol

In message , estarriol writes

I'd get the shotgun out. "Yes, officer, there was a dog off the lead, worrying the sheep".

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

*Yorkshire..............

:-)

Reply to
Mick Bryan

A couple of years ago there was a juvenile convicted of of similar offences with sheep around Uffington. His name was never published for the obvious legal reasons, shortly afterwards we noticed the following daubed on the back of a road sign on the A420 nearby: "**** **** Sh**s Sheep". I don't remember the kid's name, probably best that I don't! When I was brought up in Wales I never heard of this kind of thing, it seemed to be an English obsession when I moved to Wiltshire 15 years ago. I came to the conclusion that the Severn Bridge tolls are actually a payment of Sheep rental for the tourists....... Cheers, Bill.

Reply to
Bill Davies

I'm surprised they persuaded the sheep to testify against him.

Reply to
Brian Watson

On 26/07/2005 20:35, Brian Watson wrote,

Are you implying that the sheep enjoyed it?? :-)

Reply to
Paul Boyd

I was once walking and going past a field I spotted a yokel grabbing a sheep from behind, and putting its back legs into his wellington boots. My curiosity being aroused, I shouted at the yokel, "Hey there, my good man, are you going to shear that sheep?"

Imagine my perplexity when he shouted back, "No, I am not! Naff off and find one of your own....."

Boom! Boom!

Steve (thanks to Jethro)

Reply to
Steve W

Baa-well?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Ewe may say that, I couldn't possibly comment.

;-)

Reply to
Brian Watson

"Brian Watson"

That was Baaaaaaaaaaad.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

That was shear awfulness... ;-)

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

You don't have to ram it down out throats!

Reply to
MartinS

The message from MartinS contains these words:

Oo-er missus!

Reply to
David Jackson

Sorry, he said, looking sheepish.