Printable 4mm scale tunnel mouth templates ...

Does anyone know of anywhere on the web where I can find templates of 4mm
tunnel mouths that I can print out and use as a cutting guide. Because of
space constraints I have to scratch build 3 tunnel openings into a space of
around 11" and conventional commercial tunnel portals/mouths simply won't
fit.
... oh and my poor drawing skills are currently preventing me getting a home
made template "just" right.
TIA
Reply to
Chris Wilson
What about tracing off the tunnel mouth to get the size then adding the rest youself to suit the location?
Mike
Reply to
Mike
This is just an idea but how about getting a photo of something that matches what you need
Scale the image to the printer and then paste the image on to plasticard and cut it out
-- Regards From Gray The Madcaravanner from Chesterfield
You don't have to be mad but it helps
Reply to
Graham A Wilson
Haven't got one :-(
Reply to
Chris Wilson
Bloody good idea ... however in view of the paucity of replies last night I had another go at drawing a template.
Using the clearance figures published by his holiness St Cyril the Freezer in The Model Railway Design Manual I got out the old compass and pen and came out with a superb template ... absolutely 1st class ... only there's isn't enough room, even if I do a double and a single side by side ...
So I'm working on a triple!!! road tunnel mouth ... anyone know if there's any historical precedent? ...
... and if that doesn't work I'm going to have to go for a "small" double and a tiny as in gnats whiskers clearance single.
Cheers everybody ...
Reply to
Chris Wilson