Conversion of scale templates

I was thinking of scratchbuilding some O Scale Buildings from some HO scale templates that I have. I used to have the ratios I needed to accurately blow them up on a copier. Now I can't find them. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Jeff

Jeff wrote: I was thinking of scratchbuilding some O Scale Buildings from some HO scale templates that I have. I used to have the ratios I needed to accurately blow them up on a copier.

Da Trains:

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

To go from HO to O set the copier at 181%.

-Gerry Leone

Gerry Leone