Railway wagon site

Hi all,

At Warley I was speaking to someone about good references for British Railway Wagons and they told me to search for a name - I wrote the name down but a combination of bad handwriting and trying to write on a floppy piece of paper I can't read what I wrote.

It's certainly Paul and it looks like Barrett or Bartlet or Barffett but none of those return a match for a Railway Wagon reference site, does anyone know what it might be?

Thanks

Paul

Reply to
pauled

"pauled" wrote

Paul Bartlett's site is the one you want:

John.

Reply to
John Turner

That's excellent John, thank you for your reply. Site now bookmarked.

Thanks Again

Paul

Reply to
pauled

Am in the middle of painting some 16T mineral wagons so had a look at his photos. Lots with no paint on except for the white stripe. Frequently stripe obviously painted by man with brush in hurry, one had straight line but it didnt end exactly at edge of wagon and there was a run of paint. we try so hard to do things perfectly and all to often its just not realistic !

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

In message , John Turner writes

John

Can you let me have your phone number please.

Reply to
Mike Hughes

You ought to see contemporary photographs of the allied airfleet painted with the 'Invasion stripes'. Hardly a straight line in the house !

Reply to
Keith Patrick

"Mike Hughes" wrote

Hi Mike,