Re: 155 to 153 conversion, Advice needed

Tram Man

The answers are all in Model rail May 2002 Hope this helps.

-- Steve & Rose

Has anyone converted a Hornby or Dapol 155 into two class 153's, I'm > currently looking at a conversion kit from Hurst Models but wondering what > I'm letting myself in for, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Is it > possible to power the Dummy vehicle of the 155, if so how? Also are the > Dapol and Hornby models the same, or is their a preferred manufacturer. I'm > currently in the process of looking to purchase a 155 unit (preferably > second hand) for the conversion so if anyone is selling or knows where one > might be obtained (watching Ebay at the moment) for a bargain price, I'd be > extremely grateful if you could get in touch. (remove NO SPAM from email > address to reply). Oh one more thing, does anybody know of a supplier or can > recommend a way of producing transfers for the unit number, tops info and > "Arriva" branding, as well as the ohl warning stickers. > > Cheers > > Steve > >
Reply to
s9021.kell