Re: 5 thou plasticard??

Matt,

Does anyone know where I can get hold of 5 thou (0.005) >plasticard sheet? I thought Slaters went down to that >thickness (thinness??) but they don't seem to, at least any >more.

Find a supplier of the Evergreen styrene products. Evergreen do 5 thou and you get three not very large sheets in a pack. But it is very good and a whole lot better than the Slater's 5 thou sheet when they did supply it.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Matt,

Let Google be your friend :-)

That's four to be going on with :-)

I also noted a week or two ago that the Hobbycraft store in the Bristol Cribbs causeway retail park stocks Evergreen and K&S. So if you've got one close by to you, might be wiorth popping in to see if they carry the 5 thou stuff.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Nothing strange about that, theyve even got a special table for it.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon