Re: Hornby Class 50, has anyone got pictures ?

Have you pointed this discrepancy out to Hornby.
They rely on this sort of comment to get things right.
Reply to
David Smith
I have passed on comments I expect they used 50044 as an example with does have both due to the fact it has been comestically restored to pre refurbisment status, of course the cut away is just a grill has no clean air fans inside.. it just looks the bizz shame its green though.
Larry
Reply to
larry