Re - Off Topic - Postings to Usenet Groups by One.Tel ISP

log
Fred,
Thanks for that. Everything is already set as above. Does that mean I can use the General tab setting to create an anti-spam e-mail address that will not prevent receipt of normal e-mails?
Chris,
Thanks also for your help. I have applied for registration with news-individual.net.
All help is greatly appreciated.
Dave Westerman