Re: Help in identifing

"sds" ha scritto nel messaggio news:...

Help in identifing the following HO train, any info will be great. > reply direct remove spam, or in newsgroup. > > thanks in advance > > max > >
Reply to
sds

"sds" ha scritto nel messaggio news:...

Reply to
sds

If you're trying to send a binary attachment to a non-binary group such as this, most news service providers will block it.

Reply to
MartinS

how can I get around that? I have some locos in my colection that I zould appreciate someone identifing them, but the pics I attach dont get posted, Help.....

thanks

"Mart> >

Reply to
sds

You need to post them to a binaries group or a www website, and give a reference here.

Reply to
MartinS

Think might be best to rephrase that as 'some' and 'might' rather than 'most' and 'will'

Reply to
GbH

Some (even many) NSPs most definitely *WILL* block it.

Reply to
MartinS

you could post them here:

Pete