Some trucks

A train of hoppers (with a couple of extras on the end). About 15 still to build, and these in various stages of paint and assembly (most don't have the bodies cemented on yet, hence slight unevenness of top of the bodies). Still, the 9F is hauling them up a 1:40 incline with a 5ft radius curve at the top, no trouble at all. Romford wheels rock! Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

From side to side? ;-)

Impressive, though.

Reply to
MartinS

Now up to 55 Diagram 100 hoppers, runs a treat. No video yet, been fixing my roof.

If anyone has a foolproof way of setting up replacement brass bearings in coaches I am all ears... Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?