Some trucks

A train of hoppers (with a couple of extras on the end). About 15
still to build, and these in various stages of paint and assembly
(most don't have the bodies cemented on yet, hence slight unevenness
of top of the bodies). Still, the 9F is hauling them up a 1:40 incline
with a 5ft radius curve at the top, no trouble at all. Romford wheels
rock!

Guy
Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?
Now up to 55 Diagram 100 hoppers, runs a treat. No video yet, been fixing my roof.
If anyone has a foolproof way of setting up replacement brass bearings in coaches I am all ears... Guy
Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Site Timeline