A new attraction : "Velo-rail"

Hello,
I'm glad to show this new attraction we called it "velo-rail" . We try to operate touristically this beautiful line of railway :
http://www.lamastre.net/2011/09/24/teste-pour-vous-le-velorail-de-la-vallee-du-doux /
(Video at the bottom)
You're welcome in green Ardeche south France
Jol
Hello,
I'm glad to show this new attraction we called it "velo-rail" . We try to operate touristically this beautiful line of railway :
http://www.lamastre.net/2011/09/24/teste-pour-vous-le-velorail-de-la-vallee-du-doux /
(Video at the bottom)
You're welcome in green Ardeche south France
Jol
Hello,

http://www.lamastre.net/2011/09/24/teste-pour-vous-le-velorail-de-la-vallee-du-doux /
Now THAT's a train set!