Rail Model Font: New Release

Copyright: Copyright (c) 2010, Copyright (c) Holder for the commissioned (Unicode 0915) devanagri glyph design as the new 11th english and european glyph and the cancellation of the previous k / K is (His Divine Grace) Prabhupada, Founder Acharya & Permanent Sole Initiator of the Panca Tattva / Caitanya Mahaprabhu / Vaisnava Movement, the permanent person not the estate, state, representative/s or representative organisation/s etc. All Rights Reserved. (full and also other copyright information at accompanying font files)

N: Hrant H Papazian E: hpapazian..... W:

Designer =D0 Unicode glyph /uni0915 upper and lower case

Reply to
One Occupation

On 11/20/2010 4:12 PM One Occupation spake thus:

WTF???

I was intrigued (still am, actually) until you started with all that Sanskrit or whatever. And I'm afraid to click on that link.

I'm all for new rail model fonts, however. One of my biggest pet peeves with otherwise skilled model builders is their tin ear when it comes to fonts on signs, walls, etc. Too many times one sees a wonderful model of an old brick building or such, with signs obviously made by Microsoft Word with the default fonts (Arial, etc.). Ruins the whole effect.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Norton thinks the home page is ok. Didn't go deeper. Not interested.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

WTF???

I was intrigued (still am, actually) until you started with all that Sanskrit or whatever. And I'm afraid to click on that link.

I'm all for new rail model fonts, however. One of my biggest pet peeves with otherwise skilled model builders is their tin ear when it comes to fonts on signs, walls, etc. Too many times one sees a wonderful model of an old brick building or such, with signs obviously made by Microsoft Word with the default fonts (Arial, etc.). Ruins the whole effect.

Reply to
vmanes

On 11/21/2010 11:01 AM vmanes spake thus:

[Your reply reformatted. You might want to fix your news client settings; your reply ended up as part of your sig.]

Yes, the link is safe but useless. It's a link to a .TTF (True Type font) file. Ugly, seemingly having nothing whatever to do with railroading, model or otherwise, and humongous (about half a megabyte, where most of the fonts on my system are about a max of 100K).

Reply to
David Nebenzahl