Spot the location

There is a simple spot the location on alt.binaries.pictures.rail

Enjoy

Matt

Reply to
Drew Peacock

No idea, but ever thought of looking at the size of images that other people post and following their example? 2Mb is a bit of an overkill.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Lovely. Only my news server doesn't carry non-text groups.

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Ah yes good idea

Oops

Forgivness is sought.

Reply to
Drew Peacock

I have no idea how to do web sites.

Reply to
Drew Peacock

A 2Mb image might explain why it never made it to my server. :-(

--

***
*** Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk) MSN: richmackin-at-hotmail-dot-com

"Drew Peacock" wrote

Granted, but it is worth considering because many people will not even look at a file size so big.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"Drew Peacock" wrote

Not difficult, take a look at Fotopic - everyone else and their dog has! :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Where exactly?

Reply to
Rob

"Rich Mackin" wrote

Just edited, resized and reposted it on abpr. Almost has a look of Wakefield (around Healey Mills) but maybe not?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

And others, like me, just cant be bothered to subscribe to a new group to look at one pic. WTF cant the OP put a link in his original post to a web page where the pic is? Why was it posted here in the first place without the relevant link though

- "look at my pic, but you cant see it here,so go and find it" Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

"A.Lee" wrote

Why would you want to look at just one pic? Abpr is a magnificent resource with pictures posted regularly from all over the world.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Try it on the web instead:

"307,590 images over 80 months across 7 years have been archived"

Martin.

---------- email: snipped-for-privacy@templot.com web:

Martin Wynne

O.k guys to put you all at ease, the location was Landor Street Junction, Saltley, Birmingham.

66534 working 4Z54 on Monday 22nd November 2004.

Reply to
Drew Peacock

Am I the only one to find that Fotopic sites are total penc, they take forever to open up and when they do all the pics will not show?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

"Nick Pedley" wrote

I wouldn't touch one with a bargepole, but many do quite successfully, and it seems to be a good place to start with a website.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Not my experience. I've just checked my photos on Fotopic and they came up straight away. There is (or was) an issue with the order in which photos are displayed ("Next" may not give the photo you expected), but that can be worked around. The owners of Fotopic are also very responsive to feedback in my experience.

Reply to
Richard J.

Thanks for that Nick. I thought it was my problem that one out of fourteen pics was showing....

KW

Reply to
KW