Mikes Models

Apart from a couple of O gauge items all of the Mikes Models seem to have disappered from the Holt web site.

Any one know if they are still in business.

Jim Gardiner

Reply to
Jim Gardiner

When I was in Holt's shop a few weeks ago they had the Mike's Models display cabinet there. I was never sure of the relationship between Mike's Models and Holt's, ie, whether they are actually two seperate companies sharing a common address. Cheers, Bill.

Bill Davies

Holts have some of the range available, but the most popular stuff such as GWR water cranes etc are long gone.

Holts were looking at having the stuff made in China, but so far have not been able to find a suitable manufacturer.

Give them a ring to see if they have what your after, or e-mail.

Reply to
piemanlarger