Was Re;Converting Hornby Ringfield Motors

Sorry, missed your follow up. Just changed my newsreader characteristics and it surfaced. Look at:-

Globalspec Engineering search Engine Show all Linear Motors companies Quote

Unquote

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes

I think Keith's point was that linear motors can be brushless but this doesn't mean all brushless motors are linear.

Reply to
Chris White