110 VAC arc welder success stories?

Many thanks,

I reinvented the wheel as usual.

Good article. It basically says that if you need more current use 2 welders in parallel.

It sure gives hope for 110VAC welders in parallel!

BoyntonStu

Reply to
stu

I checked my 110VAC welder. It uses isolation.

BTW With 35 amps 110VAC and fand cooling added it is now burning 1/8"

6011 with 100% duty at 100 Amps.

BoyntonStu

Reply to
BoyntonStu

Reply to
Glenn

Glenn,

Exactly! That is why I shared it on the net.

It is so obvious now that I have it working.

If you would like to see a few of my other 'wild' ideas, that were also blasted by naysayers prior to my doing them, write me off list.

BoyntonStu

Reply to
BoyntonStu