#4 welding lead cable price

In this area it is $1.49 per foot. How is that for price? Seems a little high for single conductor strand, but then copper is now at an all time high.

Reply to
charles

Try Mike at Genuinedealz.com (he has ebay auctions too), he is a really good and honest guy. I bought 1 gauge leads for $1.02 per foot, from him. Good stuff and good service. Tell him that Igor mentioned him to you, not that I get anything from that. I bought a lot of stuff from him. He also sells great battery jumper cables (1 ga) custom made.

Ignoramus22745