50-73 hf screen?

hi the architect wants 50-73 hd security mild mesh screen to be use to stop access from the ceiling. the room is 246 sq ft 13'x19'. the places here don't know what 50 - 73 hf is. what is the equivalent of that in mesh size and thickness? any any suggestions for bordering it and attaching it to the ceiling so that is looks nice? thanks req

Reply to
reqluq

As nobody has contributed an answer to your question, I suggest you ask the architect for some clarification.

Perhaps the architect will authorize an acceptable and available alternative.

Reply to
Nadogail

As nobody has contributed an answer to your question, I suggest you ask the architect for some clarification.

Perhaps the architect will authorize an acceptable and available alternative.

Reply to
reqluq

Reply to
Nadogail

Try

for "security mesh".

50 - 73 is a standard size.
Reply to
john B.

Thank you so much req

Reply to
reqluq

In the US that would be call expanded sheet. Or that one in particular would be expanded and flattened sheet.

Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333