A metal table project

Here is a picture of a table I just finished. The frame is powder coated steel tube with Mexican tile as the top.

I built 4 of these at the same time. I used TIG brazing to fill a few welding sins and it worked out very well. The brass is much harder than lead, but lead would not stand up to the temperature required for powder coating.

This is the second iteration of the tube and tile design and this one was easier to build and I like the looks better than the first. I am thinking about building a coffee table sized table with a flagstone top as the next one.

BobH

Reply to
BobH

BobH wrote in news:6541$4810079b $8c631746$ snipped-for-privacy@news.deru.net: