Here is my weekend project done.

Well I finally got around to having a couple days to myself. I spent it making this rack to get my steel off a bench table.

Not much but it gave me a day to play with my Miller 175. Now I have my 135 up for sale as long as I don't need that one . Pictured in the rack is not the steel I am talking about. This is the steel
There may be a chance I might get organized.

NOT!!

Don D.

Reply to
Don D.

Great work...... I sold my 135 on E-bay locally for 10.00 more than I paid for it. Then again, my buddy is looking for a entry level unit and he knows I'm "Miller Monogamous" How much you looking for and where are you- please feel free to e-mail me off line at NT snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Yep, IT Nerd who builds dragster engines...

Reply to
RDF

live in Southern AZ. I am trying to get 450.00 for the welder and it is one year old

Don D.

Reply to
Don D.

nice job Don, love the rack! walt

Reply to
wallster

Thank you Walt, It took me long enough to get a round to making it. I made a nice welding table a few weeks ago also. I will try to post that on the metalworking site also.

Don D.

Reply to
Don D.

--Very nice. Take my advice, tho, and add a third pair of casters in the middle to keep sagging to a minimum..

Reply to
steamer

I will add them, another set of swivels.

Thanks for the complement also. Don D.

Reply to
Don D.

Try putting two fixed casters in the middle. Fixed casters hold more weight and make the cart a lot easier to move around than four casters, which tends to never go the way you want it to. If you shim the middle casters just a hair so that it "rocks," it gets really easy to steer around.

| > -- | > "Steamboat Ed" Haas : I want to return to | > Hacking the Trailing Edge! : the time before time... | >

| > ---Decks a-wash in a sea of words--- | |

Reply to
carl mciver

I need something like that for my shorts. Nice idea. Good wishes, David

Reply to
David Todtman