A Preliminary Conclusion

Gas lenses work . Got a set the other day in the mailbox . My welds are cleaner . Ripple spacing still sucks most of the time , but I'm practicing . I'm doing beads on plate , outside of 90 deg joint , failing miserable at tee . Lap joint needs work , I put way too much heat into it at the wrong place . I'm havin' an absolute blast ! Old dogs CAN learn new tricks !

Reply to
Snag's Shop

Hang in there and before you know it you'll be saying, "Simple! Anyone can do it." :-)

Reply to
John B.