AMS 4776 brazing

Looking for suppliers of AMS 4776 low carbon Ni based soldering-brazing materials.

I found powder and paste form but i could not find the stick forms of this alloy yet. I know that it is available but don't know where and who ?

Could some give me some suppliers or idea to get stick forms.

What is the best suitable flux for atmospheric conditions of this soldering materials

Thanks

Pierre

Reply to
mkson