Any preferences to On-line Dealers for Hypertherm equip?

I am in the buying phase for a Hypertherm 1250 plasma cutter. I am not
in business so I am going to be a weekend warrior with the box.
There seems to be an adequate differnece in price to warrant an on-line
purchase, versus, local buy.
Any dealers to try, or stay away from?
Thanks,
Big Twin.
Reply to
BigTwin
all i have to say is your sure gettin one hell off a plasma, they cut great.Good choice!!!
Reply to
tech.
I bought mine and several other things from Weiler Welding (online). They seem pretty competent.
Steve
tech. wrote:
Reply to
Steve Smith