Any preferences to On-line Dealers for Hypertherm equip?

I am in the buying phase for a Hypertherm 1250 plasma cutter. I am not in business so I am going to be a weekend warrior with the box.

There seems to be an adequate differnece in price to warrant an on-line purchase, versus, local buy.

Any dealers to try, or stay away from?

Thanks, Big Twin.

Reply to
BigTwin

tech.

I bought mine and several other things from Weiler Welding (online). They seem pretty competent.

Steve

tech. wrote:

Reply to
Steve Smith